luni, 9 ianuarie 2017

Interviewing a student


     As you may know, I am participating at a contest called Google Code In. I have to do a task which requires me to do interview a student. This is not so hard for me because in my school there are many students who are participating at the contest. From all I know, I interviewed a girl smaller than me with 2 years because I wanted to hear the opinion of a student without any experience.
     
    Petronela: Hi! What`s your name and how old are you?
    Mihaela: Hi! My name is Mihaela and I am 15 years old.
    Petronela: Where are you from?
    Mihaela: I am from Romania, a little country of Europe, as you know(laughter). But I don`t live in Orastie, the city where I go to school. I am from Vaidei, a small village at 15 kilometres far away the city.
     Petronela: Oh, I didn`t know. Now it must be really hard for you to arrive at school with all this snow. So, what college do you attend?
     Mihaela: Well, since this year, I go to the National College Aurel Vlaicu Orastie. I am new in this high school and everybody watches me like I am a kindergarden kid.
     Petronela: So, why are you participating at the contest and how did you find out about it?
     Mihaela: Actually, my sister told me about it. She is participating for the second time and I saw here since december that she was writing and doing things on the computer and she usually doesn`t use it a lot. So, she told me it would be great if I would try especially that I want to improve my English.
     Petronela: Wow! So nice that your sister encouraged you! If you know something about FOSSASIA, how would you describe this comunity?
     Mihaela; Well, I know it`s a very nice comunity which has the goal to keep the world united. I think this is a great idea because it`s the time when we all have to be united and think to each other and not to be so selfish.
     Petronela: Yes, you`re right! Thank for the answers. Hope you`ll achieve all your goals.


   
















   
Here is the FOSSASIA site: http://gci16.fossasia.org
     This was the interview! I hope you liked my blog post and see you soon!
     

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu